Final Reminder : Power Upgrade Planned Maintenance in Malaysia Data Center | 14th October 2022
- Thursday, 13th October, 2022
Dear Valued Customers,
This message is addressed to GB Network Solutions Customers that using our services. As part of our commitment to continually improve the level of service GB Network Solutions provides, we would like to inform you that the server shutdown will start in 30 minutes.
Below are the services that will impact:
- Dedicated Server Malaysia
- Shared Hosting SSD Plans
- Shared Hosting NVMe Plans
- Reseller Hosting
- Standard and SSD VPS
- RunCloud VPS
- Forex VPS Malaysia
- Colocation (Only colocation in rack R-B06, RB-07, R-B08 and R-A07. We will contact and provide separate announcements to specific colocation customers that involve with this maintenance)
What will happen during the maintenance?
1. There will be a rack power shutdown, which will cause your services to go down. During the maintenance window, servers will experience a maximum power outage of 2 hours.
2. Once the power source equipment is operational, we will check all servers to ensure they are running properly.
3. Our engineer will be standby to support you at +60-163884774, Telegram Account: @GBNetworkSupportBot, or Email: [email protected] during the maintenance window.
What do you need to be aware of after maintenance?
1. IP Address and credentials of your services will remain unchanged after maintenance completed.
2. Your services should be operational after maintenance completed.
Details of the maintenance are listed below:
Date: 14th October 2022 (Friday)
Event Start Time: 12.00AM=0000 hrs (GMT +8)
Event End Time: 5.00AM=0500 hrs (GMT +8)
Maintenance Window: 5 Hours
Estimated Outage: 2 Hours
Important Note: To ensure a smooth Power Distribution Unit upgrade, we will shutdown servers on 13th October 2022 at 10.00PM=2200 hrs (GMT +8), thus do not make any update on your services starting from 10.00PM/2200hrs (GMT +8) on 13th October 2022) until the maintenance period ends.
ATTENTION TO COLOCATION CUSTOMERS
During the maintenance, your server(s) will go offline and after maintenance period, it will come back online. As your IP address will not change, there is no further impact for you. However, we advise you to properly turn off your server(s) yourself, and do a system check when it comes back online. We strongly advise you to make necessary action such as backups of your environment in order to avoid the risk of losing valuable data. Our engineers will do everything they can to avoid issues and to assure that there is as little disruption for you and your business as possible.
- 12th September 2022 - First announcement.
- 10th October 2022 - Reminder of date and time for maintenance.
- 30 minutes before the maintenance, we will provide final reminder. For colocation customers, this allows you to turn off your server(s) and take possible other appropriate measures.
- Right after the maintenance is completed.
Note: All information provided above is using Malaysia Time Zone (MYT) only.
For further information, please call or email on at the following contact info:
Customer Call Support: +(603)-8686 5540
Email: [email protected]
GB Network Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
Tel: +(603)-8686 5540 | Fax: +(603)-8686 5541
WhatsApp: +(6016)-388 4774 | Telegram: https://t.me/GBSupport
Like us on Facebook: https://fb.me/GBNetworkSolutions
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/gbnetworkMY
Latest Promotions: https://www.gbnetwork.my/specials