To use a custom domain name to point it to your blog at Blogger, three steps involved.
1. You may need to register the domain name WITH DNS Management when you make the order at our secured order page.
2. After the domain name is successfully registered, kindly log into our Billing System (https://secure.gbnetwork.com/clientarea.php). Click on "My Domains" and icon at right as circled in below screen shot.
3. Make sure your Nameservers are set to default DNS (as below). Save the settings by click button Change Nameservers. Then, click on DNS Management at the left hand side of the page.
4. On Manage bar and select DNS Management.
5. Create CNAME records and point it to ghs.google.com.(Be aware, there is a dot behind).
6. Optional option: After add the both CNAME, You can also enter A-records, which links your domain (without “www”) to an actual site (www.example.com). If you skip this step, visitors who leave off the “www” will see an error page.
7. Optional option: Enter your domain name under the Host name, and list the IP under Address. You will need to create 4 separate A-records which point to 4 different Google IPs.
8. After setting the DNS record, kindly allow about an hour for your DNS settings to propagate.
9. Last step is update your blogger settings. You'll do this on the Settings | Basic tab for your blog in Blogger. Find the area for "Publishing", and click the link to add a custom domain.
10. Enter the URL for your custom domain name in the text provided, and click Save.
1. This only application to the domain name registered with (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz).
2. The DNS Management is not bundled with domain registration, make sure you have purchased it when registering the domain name.
3. The custom domain name may take up to 72 hours to fully resolved after the DNS is updated.