To use a custom domain name to point it to your blog at Blogger, three steps involved.
1. You may need to register the domain name WITH DNS Management when you make the order at our secure order page.
2. After the domain name is successfully registered, kindly log into our Billing System (https://secure.gbnetwork.com/clientarea.php). Click on "My Domains" and click on "Manage Domain".
3. Make sure your Nameservers are set to Custom Nameserver (as below). Save the settings by click button Change Nameservers.
4. Login to Blogger.com and go to Settings > Basic > Publishing.
5. Click on + Set up a third-party URL for your blog.
6. Enter your domain URL. Blogspot will display the required information for the domain's DNS settings.
7. Login to your Customer Portal. On Manage bar and select DNS Management.
8. Enter your domain name under the Hostname, and list the IP under Address. You will need to create 4 separate A-records which point to 4 different Google IPs.
9. Create CNAME records. (Be aware, there is a dot behind).
10. Optional: After adding both CNAME, You can also enter A-records, which links your domain (without “www”) to an actual site (www.example.com). If you skip this step, visitors who leave off the “www” will see an error page
11. After setting the DNS record, kindly allow about an hour for your DNS settings to propagate.
12. The last step is to update your blogger settings. You'll do this on the Settings | Basic tab for your blog in Blogger. Find the area for "Publishing", and click the link to set up a third-party URL for your blog.
13. Enter the URL for your custom domain name in the text provided, and click Save.
1. This only application to the domain name registered with (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz).
2. The DNS Management is not bundled with domain registration, make sure you have purchased it when registering the domain name.
3. The custom domain name may take up to 72 hours to fully resolved after the DNS is updated.